An International Conference on Complex Analysis was held in Madison Wisconsin from March 16-March 19, 2006 to honor our colleagues
Patrick Ahern, Alexander Nagel and Jean-Pierre Rosay.
see Photos from the conference.
Download a full resolution version of all conference attendees here.
Professors Rosay, Ahern and Nagel
- M. Salah Baouendi (University of California - San Diego)
- Joaquim Bruna (Autonomous University of Barcelona)
- Michael Christ (University of California - Berkeley)
- John P. D'Angelo (University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign)
- Sergey Ivashkovich (Universite de Lille, France)
- László Lempert (Purdue University)
- Jeffery McNeal (Ohio State University)
- Detlef Müller (Christian-Albrechts Universität, Kiel, Germany)
- Joaquim Ortega-Cerdŕ (University of Barcelona)
- Evgeny A. Poletsky (Syracuse University)
- Fulvio Ricci (Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy)
- Linda Preiss Rothschild (University of California - San Diego)
- Mei-Chi Shaw (University of Notre Dame)
- Berit Stensones (University of Michigan - Ann Arbor)
- Edgar Lee Stout (University of Washington)
- Elias M. Stein (Princeton University)
- Dror Varolin (State University of New York - Stony Brook)
- Sidney M. Webster (University of Chicago)
Updated, March 20, 2006.