Homepage of Caroline Nunn
I am a Ph.D. student in math at University of Wisconsin-Madison. I was an undergraduate student at the University of Maryland from 2020-22, where I worked with Lawrence C. Washington. My CV is here.
I am interested in algebra and number theory.
Contact: cnunn at wisc dot edu
- The density of elliptic Dedekind sums (with N. Berkopec, J. Branch, R. Heikkinen, and T.A. Wong), Acta Arithmetica 205:1 (2022) 33-40 (journal | arXiv).
- A proof of a generalization of Niven's theorem using algebraic number theory, Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Mathematics Journal 22:2 (2021), Article 3 (journal).
- Spring 2023
- Math 222 (Calculus II) Sections 304 and 305 (Teaching Assistant)
- Fall 2022
- Math 221 (Calculus I) Sections 369 and 370 (Teaching Assistant)
- Spring 2022
- Math 141 (Calculus II) Section 0531 (Teaching Assistant)
- Fall 2021
- Math 140 (Calculus I) Section 0223 (Teaching Assistant)
A list of conferences and other events I have attended. You may have met me at one of these.
- Arizona Winter School 2023: Unlikely Intersections (Arizona), March 4-8, 2023
- October Workshop on Arithmetic and Topology over Global Fields (UW-Madison), October 7-9, 2022
- JHU-UMD Algebra and Number Theory Day (UMD), April 23, 2022
- Graduate Research Opportunities for Women (UIC, attended virtually), October 15-17, 2021
- Young Mathematician's Conference (Virtual), August 20-22, 2021
- MAA MathFest (Virtual) August 4-7, 2021
I also was a participant in two Preliminary Arizona Winter Schools (Spring 2021 and Fall 2022).