- A Characterization of the Strongly η-Representable Many-One Degrees Josiah Jacobsen-Grocott. Submitted. [pdf]
- Strong Minimal Pairs in the Enumeration Degrees Josiah Jacobsen-Grocott. Submitted. [pdf]
- Evolving Heuristics for Dynamic Vehicle Routing with Time Windows Using Genetic Programming Josiah Jacobsen-Grocott, Yi Mei, Gang Chen and Mengjie Zhang Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, 2017. [pdf]
Types of minimal pairs in the enumeration degrees
UW Logic Seminar, 2020-03-03.
Infinitary Logic and the Harrison Linear Order
New Zealand Mathematics and Statistics Postgraduate Conference, 2017-11-28.
Conferences and workshops attended
- Computability in Europe, 2020-06-29.
- AMS Sectional Meeting at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, 2019-09-14.
- Institute for Mathematical Sciences Graduate Summer School in Logic, 2019-07-01.
- Graduate Student Conference in Logic, 2019-04-13.
- New Zealand Mathematical Research Institute Summer School, 2018-01-07.
- New Zealand Mathematics and Statistics Postgraduate Conference, 2017-11-26.
- New Zealand Mathematical Research Institute Summer School, 2017-01-08
Honours projectInfinitary Logic and the Harrison Linear Order
Supervisor: Adam Day. [pdf]